November 30, 2018 Mnt Goat News BriefHi Everyone,I bring you much news today.UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTIONS SAGASo last Sunday we received this news:Revealed a political source familiar with Sunday, what has been agreed to pass in the parliament session for tomorrow, while he confirmed that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Halbusi, received a response from accountability
11-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I…cringe when I hear someone tell you that these damned VISA and MASTERCARDS are…international. So the Iraq citizens need a credit/debit cards to conduct business when shopping…some sort of credit/debit card to coincide with the electronic banking. …This does not mean they can now take these cards and also use them abroad in their POS
I am 100% sure that we are past the point of no return. To much money has passed hands and to many people have been exposed, Country’s and people that you will never know about have already been paid…I talked to several high ranking bankers today [Monday] and they were highly upset that the screens were at zero. They did not mind it on Friday, Sat, Sun, but today [Monday] they lost a whole lot
KTFA:Thalor08: Am I going to have to write the rest of the second article myself??SJosh: If you write it, it will come HahahahaFrank26: LOL ……. THAT’S FUNNY BUT THE ANSWER IS ……………. NO.FOR IT IS ALREADY WRITTEN. IMO OF COURSE………………..
***************Walkingstick: Souroun: Citizens own 35% of Iraq’s money in their homes10:55 – 30/11/20180Post it on
Compiled 30 Nov. 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Abuse Recovery, Author, “Twenty Two Faces,” Byington’s Before It’s News articles on a Satanic Cabal CIA & Vatican-sponsored international Pedophile Child Trafficking Ring:http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.htmlThe below is a summary of information from the Internet. It would be up to the individual
By John Lee.
Iraq’s State Oil Marketing Organization (SOMO) is reported to be restricting companies from reselling Basra crude oil on the spot market.
Oil traders have told S&P Global Platts that SOMO wants to keep a greater share of the lucrative spot market for itself.
The report adds that SOMO is merely implementing restrictions already embedded in its contracts with customers.
(Source: S&P Global Platts)
By John Lee.
The Basra Gas Company (BGC) is expected to increase production from its current level of 900 million cubic feet per day (mcf/d) to 1,050 mcf/d by the end of this year.
A statement from the Ministry of Oil on Thursday added that the project aims to reach a target of 2,000 mcf/d from the fields of Rumaila, Zubair and West Qurna 1.
Shell has a 44-percent stake in the $17-billion, 25-year BGC project, with Iraq having 51 percent, and Japan’s Mitsubishi 5 percent.
(Source: Ministry of Oil)
Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 29th November 2018).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD650 (-2.0%) / $697 (-2.0%) (weekly change) (-19.9% and -16.6% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 3.7bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD2.5bn ($2.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- According to the ISX announcement, the opening price of the IQD5.0 mn class bonds (CB125) will be IQD5,268,493 on Sunday (Dec. 2, 2018). (Table: 2.3)
- ISX will suspend trading of AL-Kindi of Veterinary Vaccines Drugs (IKLV) starting Dec. 16, 2018 due to the AGM* that will be held on Dec. 19, to discuss and approve 2017 annual financial results.
- ISX will suspend trading of National Islamic Bank (BNAI) starting Dec. 2, 2018 due to the AGM* that will be held on Dec. 4, 2018 to discuss and approve 2017 annual financial results.
- Asiacell (TASC) resumed trading on Nov. 29, 2018 after discussing and approving 2017 annual financial results and deciding to distribute 100% cash dividend (IQD1.00 dividend per share, 12.0% dividend yield).
- Al Janoob Islamic Bank (BJAB) resumed trading on Nov. 29, 2018 after discussing and approving 2017 annual financial results and deciding to distribute 0.83% cash dividend (IQD0.0083 dividend per share).
- ISX suspended trading of Mansour Hotel (HMAN) starting Nov. 28, 2018 due to the AGM* that will be held on Dec. 3, 2018 to discuss and approve 2017 annual financial results.
- Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) resumed trading on Nov. 27, 2018 after discussing and approving 2017 annual financial results.
- ISX requested Metallic & Bicycles Industries (IMIB) to provide its AGM minutes for being able to resume trading on the ISX.
- Cross Transactions: 920 mn shares of Asia Al Iraq Islamic Bank for Investment (BAIB) on Nov. 28 and Nov. 29, 2018, which represent 0.92% of BAIB capital.